A short and shiney PDF version can be found here
I’ll also be publishing in-depth manifesto blog posts here for the duration of the campaign.
THE ISSUES I WILL BE CAMPAIGNING ON:
- A new UCC Students Union Website.
- Immediate transition to Gmail for Class Reps.
- Lobbying Computer Centre for Gmail for all.
- Revitalisation of Cork Campus Radio.
- Increased Environmental Awareness.
- Wider Student Consulation on big decisions.
- A new UCC SU Mag keeping you up to date.
- Well-designed Clear and Concise Posters.
- Improved & Increased Student Publications.
- Digital Notice Boards on Campus.
- More Effective on Campus Campaigns.
- Staunch Defence of Student Services Budgets.
- Grant Notifications by Email/Text.
- Lobbying for Increased Lecturer Acountability.
- An improved fun filled RAG Week.
- A revitalised Student Centre.
- Higher levels ofWork Placement.
- Increased spaces on popularMasters Programmes.
- Improved Library Opening Hours.
- A fair system for Printing Fees.
- A UCC CommunityWide Festival in April 2010.
- Increased promotion of UnionWork in Brookfield.
- More Research Space for Postgrads.
- Increased Teaching & Learning Budgets.
- Increased Blackboard use among Lecturers.
- A Sexual Health Clinic in UCC.
- Increased Public Health Awareness.
- More Student Space like the new Common Room.